7 Healthy Foods That Will Fill You Up
- Bananas – If you reach out for a banana when you feel hungry instead of an empty calorie snack, you’ll nourish your body and you’ll be ingesting way less fat and sugar than many snacks.
- Eggs – As long as you’re not eating 12 of them in one week, eggs are good for you.
- Almonds – Just one handful of almonds will keep you full for a long time because they are great at suppressing appetite.
- Avocados – It contains good fats (monounsaturated fatty acids) and it contains protein that will fill you up nicely
- Peanut Butter – You can easily find peanut butter that contains only 100% roasted peanuts (you can buy the organic and non-organic kinds). There are no hydrogenated oils, sugar or salt added to the peanut butter. This is a healthy option.
- Oatmeal – Is a great super food because it’s low in sugar, high in fiber and it’s so quick to prepare.
- Apples – Packing an apple for your daily snack will not only add one fruit/vegetable portion to your daily recommended intake and the fiber will fill up your stomach