1. I DO NOT SUPPORT PRO-ANA OR PRO-MIA. There is nothing glamorous about having an eating disorder. If you are looking for tips to lose weight via an eating disorder, this site is not for you. This is a PRO-RECOVERY blog. I am a binge eater in recovery. I will not give you tips on how to hide your disorder, how to make yourself vomit, or how to fast. I welcome people that are fighting their eating disorders and are interested in recovery. If you are interested in other ways you can help your eating disorder, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. I am not a doctor, and I cannot give out health advice. I do not know you and can’t tell you whether you have an eating disorder or not. I am in no way telling people how to live their lives with this blog. One thing I cannot STAND is people who think their way of living is the ONLY way. We are all different! All of the posts with advice on them are simply suggestions, and only reflect what I am trying to do for ME. If you find it helpful to you, great! Just find what works best for you and stick with it.
3. If you think you have an eating disorder, here are a couple of contacts for you:
Click the link above to chat with the helpline online
Toll-Free Confidential Hotline: 1-800-931-2237
Take this screening if you think you may have a problem with food or exercise.
4. I post a LOT of information that are graphics other people have made. I try my hardest to give that person credit for what they created. A lot of the time the original creator will have their contact info in the graphic. If you see something that belongs to you and you do not want it shared on this blog, please contact me and I will remove it.
5. If you would like to share your advice and wisdom with me and my blog, please email me at email@example.com – suggestions are always welcome!