Th juice acts by cleansing your lymphatic system and eliminating body fat.
How do you food prep? As part of the March Makeover attitude challenges yesterday was my day of planning so I took 30 minutes after grocery shopping to prep out as much as I could for the week ahead.
Here’s a few general things I always look for when I bring the groceries home:
- vegetables to be chopped (zucchini, onion, etc.)
- fruit to be prepared (pomegranate, grapefruit, ect.)
- beans to be rinsed
- proteins to be cubed (tofu, cheese, etc.)
- starches to be cooked & portioned (rice, quinoa, etc.)
- iced drinks to be made (loose leaf tea & coffee)
Yesterday I was getting ready for nightly stir fry, big chopped salads at lunch, and my usual drinks. I chopped eggplant & onion and cooked/ portioned rice for the stir fry. I chopped zucchini, mushrooms, and tomatoes, as well as rinsed chickpeas, for the salad. Not shown I also brewed a big mason jar worth of 2 kinds of Teavana tea (weight to go berry oolong & strawberry rose champage white, link on left side of my blog!) and a jar worth of Maine Blueberry Coffee so they’d be iced but not diluted and ready to go!
– Source: piecesinprogress.tumblr.com
LOVE THIS IDEA!!
Time to begin a new workout schedule! March will be full of good healthy food, good for you exercise, and positive thoughts and feelings!
Get some awesome ideas from a WONDERFUL tumblr – piecesinprogress.tumblr.com
WE CAN DO THIS!